Have you seen those stickers that you put on your nails? I have bought them a couple times... By Sally Hansen. They call it "nail art" and it is soooo easy to do! They basically just peel off and stick to your nails. And they last!! Both times mine have stayed on (and looked great) for over a week! Comes off with nail polish remover (+ a little elbow grease). I recommend! My favorite is the lace one, but then I also used a super fun one for our 80s pub crawl.
Supppper fun! I gotta try these!
ReplyDeleteThat first one looks so fun!! I love the lace one too though! Pretty and classy!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job of putting them on! Sometimes they can be a little tricky but you seem like you're a pro.
ReplyDeletelove the stickers
ReplyDeletegotta give these a go
brett
how cute! i really need to try these! i have some zebra ones that i need to use! :)
ReplyDeleteDo it! I'm gonna look for zebra ones!! That sounds amazing.
DeleteI got some Halloween ones on clearance, but now I don't think I can wait until October! I REALLY like the lace ones - I think I need to find some :)
ReplyDelete