6.17.2012

Sunday Social



Sunday Social
Joining this fun linkup for Sunday Social!

Favorite movie of all time?  GARDEN STATE. I have seen it too many times to count. I have a million other favorites too, but this movie makes me the happiest. 


Favorite movie quote?  "I can tap dance, you wanna see me tap dance?" "I would love to see you tap dance." ~Garden State 

Best movie to watch for a girls night in?  Mean Girls! Or Bridesmaids. LOVE me some Kristin Wiig.


Best breakup movie?  The Break Up of course!. 

Favorite celeb eye candy?  Matt Bomer. I've loved him since he was in this show called "Traveler." It was only on one season because I think I was the only viewer, but it was a really good show! And he's beautiful. 


Which movie stars closet would you want to raid?  Chelsea Handler.  Even though Chels isn't a "movie star."  4 out of 5 days on her show I want everything she's wearing.  Including shoes and hairstyle. 

7 comments:

  1. umm love that pic of Matt Bomer.

    I love the Garden State soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Kristen Wiig reminds me of her Target lady skit, which I think is one of my all-time favorite characters. I imitate it sometimes and drive my husband crazy hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Kristen Wiig. So glad that you feel the same. I also love wine, we could be good friends! ha! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. matt bomer is SOOOOO DARNG SEXY! he is first on my list for sure :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore kristen wiig!! so sad she's leaving SNL :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bridesmaid is LMAO funny - cool answers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks :)