4.04.2013

Click Chicks Week 9!!


Click Chicks!  The challenge this week was bokeh, so we all tried to get a pic with a blurry background.  A couple weeks ago it was super nice here so I went for a bike ride with one of my girlfriends around town and stopped for a beverage.  Here is my soy chai with my blurry bike behind it!


This pic was taken on my iPhone :)
Grab the button and link up with us below!  Next week's challenge is Silhouettes! 
  

Happy Clicking!

Don't forget to follow the other Click Chicks:
Meagan @ Megs7827
Ivy @ Little Woman, Little Home
Rachael @ We're Ready for the Roots
Jessica @ Heart on Homestead
Eat, Wine & Be Merry



Here is a schedule for the upcoming weeks:

week 10 Apr. 11th Silhouettes 
week 11: Apr. 18th happiness 
week 12: Apr. 25th black and white



4 comments:

  1. Ok that looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know the iPhone could do bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it could do bokeh either. I'm def. going to play around with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks :)