8.28.2009

Hello, Inspiron!


So my computer screen fried a few weeks ago and after a LONG wait, my new one finally arrived this week! It is fancy :) haha. Has a much bigger screen than my last Dell. Plus, it's black. I really like it a lot! It came with Vista.... which I was not really a fan of. I have it at work, never really liked it, but it's growing on me now. I love new toys! Speaking of...
I got a new phone too... it's the one on the left. Or the right. Blackberry Curve. It doesn't have the roller ball, instead has a tiny touch pad like a laptop. I am in love with it. I want more apps on it though! I just have the usual -- facebook, twitter, weather, google maps... any suggestions???

1 comment:

  1. OOooh!!! I am super jealous of all of your new gadgets!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks :)